[MEI-L] datatype [imt][1-6]

TW zupftom at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:17:36 CEST 2012

I agree with this, as well.  I never felt comfortable with this kind
of beam/slur indication as it scatters information about a single
object over several others, and the object itself doesn't even exist
as an entity of its own.  @beam/@slur attributes would make sense to
me if they were plists/idrefs pointing to the beam/beamSpan/slur
element they belong to.

For lyrics however, i|m|t totally convinces me as it indicates the
relationship between different entities.

Thomas