[MEI-L] Conversion to MusicXML

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Wed Jun 27 08:02:27 CEST 2012

Hi Laurent,

we haven't addressed this yet, but it's scheduled for the last year of the NEH/DFG project (which is about to start). Problem was ambiguity and variation in MEI files that needs to be resolved. Now that MEISE allows to export a unified version of an MEI file that follows just one source, we have something to start the conversion from. Development will start sometime after our upcoming release, and in the same run we're going to improve the existing MusicXML->MEI (which is completely outdated and still produces pre-2010-05 code).

Sorry for that answer ;-)
Johannes