[MEI-L] Current work on the Guidelines

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Wed Jun 13 11:45:59 CEST 2012

Hi Richard,

as I noticed while reading your mail, we got the wrong mailing list with an updated notification. Sorry for that! Right now, there is nothing to review for you. As I've been ill for some time now, we're slightly delayed and will come back to you with a document to review later. It is not absolutely clear yet when this will be, and I try to resist to announce something right now. Just wait for another mail on this list. In this mail, you will find a compiled document, preferably as PDF, which contains everything you need. We're also still working on the formatting, which seems to require some changes to the TEI processors, so the extra time here might help us to provide a better formatted document.

Thanks for the reminder,
jo