[MEI-L] analysis

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Apr 24 15:24:15 CEST 2012

The last paragraph should read:

"The answer to your question about choices depends on who's answering.  :-)  Choices are often a good thing, but not when they duplicate each other -- "Would you like vanilla ice cream or vanilla ice cream?"  There should be a difference between how @hfunc is used and how <harm> is used.  If there's no difference, then we probably don't need both."

I should stop using analogies if I can't get 'em right.  :-)

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175