[MEI-L] Update MEI-website

Kristina Richts kristina.richts at gmx.de
Mon Sep 12 11:44:48 CEST 2011

Dear all,

to make music-encoding.org/ a little bit more up to date, I have a small request:
The menu item "Projects" on the website provides the opportunity to introduce all ongoing projects on MEI.
As the number of projects working on and with MEI highly increased within the last years, this development
should be visualized on the website. For this aim, I would be very glad, if all of you, who work on MEI-projects,
could send me the following project details:
- official name of the project,
- person(s) responsible,
- short description of the project.

The same applies for any change requests concerning details given on the website. Please tell me and I will
update this for you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much and best regards from Detmold,
Kristina