[MEI-L] @clef* inside scoredef

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Jul 11 14:08:21 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I would argue against using the sf.net tracker as open bugtracker. I think the TEI model seems better: Discuss things on TEI-L first. If there is consent that it is a bug, someone commits it to sf.net. So basically, discussion goes first. And the list definitely has a wider range than sf.net. I wouldn't recommend to automatically send a mail to MEI-L when there is activity on sf.net: Not everyone might want to get this level of detail… But generally speaking, I think this is someone that could be discussed during the virtual conference next week…

Best,
Johannes