[MEI-L] MEI header and MARC21

Andrew Hankinson, Mr andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 30 20:00:01 CEST 2010

Hi Laurent,

You might have some success if you look for a MARCXML to TEI header converter. There is one stylesheet that I could find for this at http://oreo.grainger.uiuc.edu/. (look towards the bottom of the page under the XSL Stylesheet header.)

I also found this paper describing a crosswalk, if you haven't already found it:

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?articleid=863159&show=html

Hope that helps,
-Andrew