[MEI-L] Freedman Renaissance Music Book Project launches

Prof. Dr. Morent stefan.morent at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jun 3 12:35:54 CEST 2010

Dear Richard,

thank you for your interesting mail.
I browsed through the sites of your impressive work - it seems really
great to me, congratulation!

I am happy to hear, that there might be another project of early music
connected with MEI.

Although I am working in the field of Medieval Music it might be
interesting to get in touch with your work at the CESR and withj
Philippe Vendrix.

You will find our MEI demo-viewer for the edition of Hildegard's music at

http://www.dimused.uni-tuebingen.de/hildegard/?SCREEN=1224x611

My best
Stefan
Prof. Dr. Stefan Morent