[MEI-L] feature requist list (long)

Joachim Veit veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Fri Apr 2 09:22:07 CEST 2010

Dear Perry, dear Johannes,
thank you very much for these clarifications!! - I now solemnly renounce
the idea of "left" and "right" and bend my head confirmatively up and
down (or above and below) ...
Concerning the "provenance" - that was indeed only the question if such
a nonsense would be theoretically possible in the scheme...
You will escape further absurd questions from my side for a few days
because I am mostly offline now until next Tuesday.
A happy Easter to all of you and thanks for all the discussions!!
Joachim