[MEI-L] Note about Detmold Meeting for US participants

Mayhood, Erin (elm8s) elm8s at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Oct 6 17:00:47 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

This note is for US participants only.

In case some of you are looking at flights already please know that the NEH requires us to use a U.S.-flagged carrier.

Also, if you are a US participant and will NOT be attending the Detmold meeting please let me know directly (but I do hope you can all make it!). We will work to find a replacement.

Thank you Johannes for getting us all organized!

Erin

Erin Mayhood
Head, Music Library
Old Cabell Hall