[MEI-L] FW: NEH/DLF Grant

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Mar 6 22:20:03 CET 2009

We got the grant!

I assume that Joachim will be notified soon by the DFG if he hasn't been already.

I don't know if the convention is the same in Germany, but we're expected to keep things quiet (at least we're not supposed to run to the press) until the "official" announcement.  It's probably a good idea if we all just keep this to ourselves for the time being.  That way perhaps we can maximize the "splash" of announcing it to the whole world.

Congrats to everyone who worked on or reviewed the application.

--
perry

Perry Roland
Scholarly Resources