[MEI-L] discussion examples

Joachim Veit veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Thu Jun 18 16:43:07 CEST 2009

Hi Perry,
sorry for the delay - we shall put your reminder in our pipe and smoke
it and thus I hope that you soon will have the examples...
Yesterday I got four very good examples from Bernhard Appel and Benjamin
immediately began to translate the commentaries - you shall have these
examples at the beginning of the new week, I think.
Yours,
Joachim