[MEI-L] OSF

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Tue Feb 3 18:00:35 CET 2009

Hi List,

in case some others haven't figured this out: If you just answer a
mail on the list, that response will go back to the list automatically.

In this case, Joachim was just wondering if Don is involved with the
OSF thing (has someone an answer on this?)

best wishes,
Johannes

one more thing:
Would it be possible to establish a different structure in the WIKI?
Raffaele has this list of issues / questions, but what about one
central page with links to specific pages dealing with singular
topics, for example treatment of slurs. This might help us to keep
track of different ongoing discussions and might be a good starting
point for a real documentation… If you agree, I'd restructure the WIKI
in that way…

jo