[MEI-L] Date for Detmold Workshop

Eleanor Selfridge-Field esfield at stanford.edu
Sat Aug 22 00:44:25 CEST 2009

Hi, Johannes,

Is there any chance of meeting on the week of March 15th. The weeks of the
1st and the 8th are the last two weeks of classes on our quarterly calendar.
The only way for both Craig and I to come to the meeting is to cancel
classes, but that's really a bad thing to do at the end of the quarter. The
week of the 15th is an exam week and at least no one has to be here to teach
(the exams can be submitted on the internet). The week of the 22nd is free.

We're travelling twice as far as you did to get to Virginia, and it does
take a few days to recuperate in both directions.

I think the other people from the US don't teach, and they may not be too
concerned about meeting dates.

Eleanor