[mei-catalog-ig] Invitation to the virtual meeting of the MEI Metadata and Cataloging IG

Kristina Richts krichts at mail.uni-paderborn.de
Fri May 15 14:21:09 CEST 2020

Dear all,

we sincerely hope that you are all well in these strange times.

We would like to cordially invite you to the virtual meeting of the
Metadata and Cataloging Interest Group at the end of this year's Music
Encoding Conference. It will take place on

*Friday 29 May 2020, 10:30 AM (EDT)
*
Margrethe and I are currently preparing an agenda and would like to
know, if there are any suggestions for topics to discuss or
presentations you would like to make during the meeting. If so, please
let us know until Friday 22 May 2020 at the latest.

We look forward to your feedback and to a fruitful virtual meeting. You
will receive the link to the meeting in advance.

Kind regards and stay healthy

Margrethe and Kristina
Administrative Co-Chairs of the Metadata and Cataloging IG

--
Dr. Kristina Richts

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
DFG-Projekt „Detmolder Hoftheater (1825-1875)“

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
Forum Wissenschaft | Bibliothek | Musik
Hornsche Straße 39, Raum 2.12
32756 Detmold, Germany

Tel.: +49 5231 975 665