[mei-catalog-ig] Metadata Workshop in November

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Tue May 2 20:29:31 CEST 2017

As you can imagine, my reply wasn't meant to go to the list, but there's not much harm it could do. Actually, it might help you to better understand the problems and potentials of this grant application. One more think I'd like to add is that this will be a real working meeting. We may have to have a formal program of some kind in order to apply, but the idea is really to discuss metadata models in MEI and see if there can be such a thing as a common profile. In order to participate, it's not necessary to have intimate knowledge of MEI – knowing about the data available in your own institution / project should be sufficient.

Best regards to everyone,
jo