[mei-catalog-ig] <physLoc> and <provenance>

Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Nov 9 20:53:44 CET 2015

Hello all,

Because it's a pretty simple change, it's easy to implement quickly.  There's no fixed deadline for changes to the next release of MEI, but I'd rather make the change sooner than later.  While we're in "metadata revising" mode, I'd also like to discuss a couple more modifications to the header, but I'll post separate messages about those soon.

Perry Roland
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400874
Charlottesville, VA, 22904