[fg-arc] IEOM 2015 Sponsored by IEEE and INFORMS and IEOM Chapters

Ahad Ali aali at ltu.edu
Wed Jul 2 23:12:30 CEST 2014

IEOM 2015 Sponsored by IEEE and INFORMS and IEOM Chapters

Dear Colleagues:

The IEOM 2015 Dubai Conference is sponsored by IEEE and INFORMS will be held at Hyatt Regency Dubai - March 3-5, 2015. Our IEOM Society is delighted to receive IEEE sponsorship.  All conference papers will be published in full in the IEEE Xplore and indexed. Please submit your paper(s) now using the IEEE format.

Online Paper/Abstract Submission Link: www.xcdsystem.com/ieom2015/

IEOM Society is establishing professional and students chapters around globe. If you are interested in serving as a country representative and /or establishing local professional / student chapter, please let us know at ieom-society at iieom.org. We encourage you to join and to become an active Member of the IEOM Society. The Membership application is available online: http://iieom.org/ieom/membership/.

The IEOM Society has provided Conference details of keynote speakers, global engineering education, industry solutions, operations excellence, poster sessions, capstone student paper competitions, student paper completion and many more on the society website: www.iieom.org.

Submit your technical paper / abstract as early as possible. We are looking for speakers for the sessions on Global Engineering Education and Industry Solutions as well as technical paper/abstract submissions. If you are interested, please provide a short summery of the presentation, and bio at conference at iieom.org.

All presentations of global engineering education and industry solutions will be published in the Conference CDROM proceedings.

We appreciate your interest in IEOM Society.

Regards,

Board of Directors
IEOM Society
www.iieom.org