[bikini] Mittwoch 14:00 Vorstellung Release ELISE Software

Christian Hamm-Dubischar Christian.Hamm at awi.de
Mo Jan 10 11:38:10 CET 2022

Hier ist die Verbindung zum neuen Release von ELISE:

__________________

The year has only just started and we're taking another step to building the leading open, integrated platform for engineers who want to store, share and reuse their knowledge and processes. 🧬

Don't miss our live release Keynote with Daniel Siegel<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAASCfnkBSzLDmj61f3KYzEuD5sG9hNmwlRc> and Marvin Frank<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAzz2JUB-vRIruxeWtUh8cINGCkeTj61B3c> on Wednesday! You'll learn all about new features and improvements in ELISE 22.01 "Curious Calypso"!

Register here: https://lnkd.in/e-hMvFmP

Herzliche Grüße

Christian

[cid:image003.png at 01D76370.AD6BD050]

Dr. Christian Hamm
Head of Bio-inspired Lightweight Design & Functional Morphology /
Section Marine Bioeconomy
Bussestr. 27
D-27570 Bremerhaven
Fon: +49 (0)471 4831 1832