[baer-lab] QEA: additional information

Wendelin Schnedler wendelin.schnedler at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Oct 19 13:15:05 CEST 2017

Dear Researcher,

I want to give you a little bit information and ask you some questions
related to the Quantative Economics Afternoon (QEA) on November 24th.

I have talked to some people and it seems that the most useful way to
use the time is  to

  * talk about ideas in the early stages in order to get feedback (Is it
    worth pursuing the idea? How would you approach this topic?)

  * get help for a problem with a research problem where you are stuck
    (What would you do when facing this problem?)

If possible, we will have two (or even three) "parallel sessions," so
that you can go to the person where your input is most useful. We will
come together between sessions for some fun and bonding (so that it gets
easier to talk honestly). I can imagine that each person gets a session
of 45 min.

We are planning to start in the early afternoon (say 14:00) and finish
in the early evening (say 18:00) but it depends a bit on how many people
are interested. Afterwards, we can go for drinks, play board games, ....

If you are interested in participating, just drop me a line with the
information on how you want to contribute or benefit from the event.

Thank you

wendelin

--
Wendelin Schnedler
Professor for Managerial Economics, University of Paderborn

---