[mei-tablature-ig] IMS Study Group 'Tablature in Western Music' meeting at Basel Lute Days, September 14

Tim Crawford T.Crawford at gold.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 00:02:13 CEST 2022

Tim here. My presentation, attached, includes the GitHub URL for the JHR_repo Luke is looking for.
It’s still a bit incomplete (I mean, we haven’t yet worked out how to do batch processing on the repo, so we can run various configs of luteconv over it to generate different file formats. This requires knowledge of GitHub Actions, which are beyond me. But Laurent tells me he knows what to do to finish this off. Undecided whether this should be an on-the-fly process, according to user-requests, or we should just generate the lot and serve whichever they select by button.)
Otherwise, it is the full collection of John Robinson’s files.
Any problems, let me know.