[MEI-L] [EXTERN] Re: About listing 128 in MEI Guidelines 5.0

Stefan Münnich stefan.muennich at unibas.ch
Fri Feb 9 14:54:12 CET 2024

Hi Guillermo, and welcomome to the community! 😊

Thanks for your interest in the guidelines and your careful study. The issues you observed are very helpful to further improve our documentation.

It seems that the encoding in question can be found here: https://github.com/music-encoding/music-encoding/blob/develop/source/examples/verovio/04-score-redefinition.mei (chapter 4.2.4: https://music-encoding.org/guidelines/dev/content/cmn.html#cmnReDef)

Maybe I can invite you to open an issue on our music-encoding Github repository: https://github.com/music-encoding/music-encoding/issues (that's were we keep record of open questions, issues and feature requests). If you need help in doing so, please let us know.

Many thanks,

Stefan

---

Stefan Münnich | Dr. des | Research associate

University of Basel | Department Arts, Media, Philosophy | Musicology | Anton Webern Gesamtausgabe
Petersgraben 27/29 | CH-4051 Basel | Schweiz
Tel: +41 61 207 28 08
E-Mail: stefan.muennich at unibas.ch | https://www.anton-webern.ch

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information, which is for the sole attention and use of the intended recipient. If you are not the correct addressee or have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete this email. Copying and forwarding this message without consent of the sender is not permitted.

<https://www.anton-webern.ch><https://www.unibas.ch/><https://www.unibas.ch/>