[MEI-L] Tomorrow: ODD Friday meeting

Benjamin W. Bohl b.w.bohl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:54:53 CET 2024

Dear MEI-L:ist:eners,

This is a gentle reminder that we have our ODD Friday meeting this week for anything concerning the development of the MEI schemata and guidelines.

Date: 26 January
Time: 3 pm CET
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83097885923?pwd=NTZvTXh1S2E1MkdNdi9tV3FKWVpMQT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83097885923?pwd=NTZvTXh1S2E1MkdNdi9tV3FKWVpMQT09>

The meetings are generally open to anyone and aim at improving MEI, both in terms of technological AND musicological needs. Whether you are a developer or a musicologist, this meeting promises to be a unique opportunity to learn from each other and share your expertise.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Best regards,
Benni

P.S. Please also feel invited to join our ODD meeting channel on MEI-Slack.
https://music-encoding.slack.com/archives/C01PBLPP543 <https://music-encoding.slack.com/archives/C01PBLPP543>

P.P.S. If you generally would like to join the ODD meetings but the scheduled time is trouble for you, please let me know for future planning ;-)