[MEI-L] Announcement: MEC '22 Registration, Student Bursaries and Childcare Bursaries available! (BURSARIES DEADLINE: MARCH 10th!)

David Morrison Weigl weigl at mdw.ac.at
Thu Mar 3 12:20:10 CET 2022

Dear MEI Community,

I'm pleased to announce that registration for the Music Encoding
Conference '22 is now open via the conference ConfTool page:

https://www.conftool.net/music-encoding2022/index.php?page=participate

Please make use of the reduced-fee early registration rates (up to
March 20, 2022) if possible. Your early registration will help us
enormously with planning this complex hybrid conference!

The conference webpage has been updated with a wealth of information
about MEC '22. Please have a look:

https://music-encoding.org/conference/2022/

BURSARIES FOR STUDENT PRESENTERS of approximately $800 CAD per
successful applicant are available. Please see the following page for
information on the simple application process, and note the urgent
deadline of March 10, 2022!

https://music-encoding.org/conference/2022/bursaries/

CHILDCARE BURSARIES of $50 CAD per day (up to a maximum of $200 CAD per
person) are also available. Please see the following page, noting the
same urgent deadline!

https://music-encoding.org/conference/2022/childcare/

We hope to see many of you (in-person at Dalhousie University, or
virtually) at the Music Encoding Conference '22!

On behalf of the conference organizers,

David M. Weigl

--
David M. Weigl, PhD
Department of Music Acoustics - Wiener Klangstil