[MEI-L] slurs with XML:id

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Thu Jun 20 20:39:07 CEST 2019

Hi Matthias,

it would be best if you could share an encoding, ideally with a scan of what you're trying to capture. Information about your workflow would be helpful as well. If for some reason you may not share that on this list, I'm happy to answer private messages or have a Skype call about this.

All best,
Johannes

Dr. Johannes Kepper
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Beethovens Werkstatt: Genetische Textkritik und Digitale Musikedition
Musikwiss. Seminar Detmold / Paderborn | Hornsche Straße 39 | D-32756 Detmold
kepper at beethovens-werkstatt.de | -49 (0) 5231 / 975669

www.beethovens-werkstatt.de
Forschungsprojekt gefördert durch die Akademie der Wissenschaften und der Literatur | Mainz