[MEI-L] Place text on staves

Daniel Alles DanielAlles at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Mar 9 20:53:48 CET 2017

In fact, my "tacet" is also followed by notes on the next page. Until
now I did not encode line breaks because I encoded each of the six
parts of each Magnificat as <section>, the lines only separated
optically using <!-- x. line -->. But thinking about reproducing the
source - wouldn't it be better to encode all the lines at once,
without <section>, but with line breaks?

I don't get the difference between <space> and <pad>, could please
someone explain that a little bit?

Thank you and good night,
Daniel