[MEI-L] Problems encoding CMN

Daniel Alles DanielAlles at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jan 26 23:45:03 CET 2017

Hello Andrew,

thank you very much for your reply, that really clarified  a lot for me!

So let me rephrase my questions: Is there a general consens on how to
encode those accidentals or has every project its own rules? What
about the grouping of former ligatures in CMN? Does the <ligature>
element work in CMN?

Daniel