[MEI-L] RISM at MEC 2015

Jennifer Ward jaw475 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:39:50 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

I enjoyed meeting you at the MEC conference in Florence. I wrote a brief
report of the conference for the RISM website today if you are interested:

http://www.rism.info/en/home/newsdetails/article/2/rism-at-the-music-encoding-conference-florence-italy.html

Of course, the emphasis is on RISM, but I linked to the projects and slides
that I could find online. If I didn't link to your project, don't take it
personally, I probably didn't do a good job looking. Send me links to
materials and I'd be happy to post them.

Der Beitrag ist natürlich auch in deutscher Übersetzung zu lesen:
http://www.rism.info/de/startseite/newsdetails/article/2/rism-at-the-music-encoding-conference-florence-italy.html

Hope to see many of you at the IAML/IMS congress in New York next week!

Best,
Jennifer

___
Jennifer Ward