[MEI-L] Job Offer

Joachim Veit veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Thu Jan 16 15:50:10 CET 2014

Hi Raffaele,
at the moment, please have a look at:
http://www.beethoven-haus-bonn.de/sixcms/detail.php/83875/aktuelles_detail_de
We shall try to put it on a webpage with a direct link.
But first: Happy and successful new year to you!!! Please excuse that I
did not respond your e-Mails from a few days ago - as a matter of
course, you can send me all things to check in which you think that I
may be of any help!! Concerning the list, please give a some hours more
- it's absolutely terrible at the moment because we shall have a
presentation of our idea of a center called: Music - Edition - Media
(with about 10 new jobs...!!!!) next week and we have
trial-presentations at the moment with a lot of discussions. We are
beyond the last six ones which have the opportunity to gain one of the
three possible grants - that's absolutely terrific and so leasure time
goes to zero for the next few days!!

Thanks and best greetings,
Joachim