[MEI-L] MEI Strategy Development Group

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Tue Jul 9 19:01:03 CEST 2013

Der MEI-L:isteners,
as mentioned earlier on this list, during the MEI Council meeting at
Mainz formation of a MEI Strategy Development Group was decided. This
group should develop ideas and models for future organization of MEI
community.

So far the initial group has been reinforced by a couple of additional
members making us the following seven:

- Anna Maria Komprecht
- Axel Teich Geertinger
- Christine Siegert
- David Meredith
- Giuliano Di Bacco
- Laurent Pugin
- Benjamin W. Bohl

<mailto:mei-strat at lists.uni-paderborn.de> for the group's purposes.
Currently this mailinglist is for goup members only (subscription needs
confirmation), nevertheless anyone can address the list with moderated
contributions or read the open archives at
https://lists.uni-paderborn.de/pipermail/mei-strat/.

So far we've elected a "keeper" and started discussing some first ideas.
The next step during the following weeks will be to set up our agenda
for the following year.

**If you are interested in participating or contributing to our group
feel free to contact us via the above mentioned list or to adress me
personally.**

On behalf of the MEI Strategy Development Group,
Benjamin W. Bohl
- Keeper -

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D--32756 Detmold