[MEI-L] Interpreting @tstamp2

Kőmíves Zoltán zolaemil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:07:21 CEST 2013

Thinking about it, it's about considering *target* measure, rather than
*current* measure.

Current measure sometimes equals to target measure, but more generally
timestamp values relate to the time signature of the measure where they are
pointing to. @tstamp can only point to the current measure, so in that case
the distinction is irrelevant, but in case of @tstamp2 maybe it would make
a sense to say that beats in @tstamp2 values are calculated in relation to
the target measure, and if no measure part "[1-9]m" is specified then
target measure = current measure.

What do you think?
Zoltan