[MEI-L] analysis

Maja Hartwig Maja.Hartwig at gmx.de
Tue Apr 24 19:36:46 CEST 2012

Hi,
ok that clarifies the issue with the @inth and the @mfunc.

Isn´t it difference enough to encode harmonic function on the one hand with an attribute and on the other to have the possibility to encode it with the harm element? We have this opportunity with other elements/attributes, too.
I still think the @hfunc would make sense on chords when it would be used for describing functions. Another difference might be, that using the @hfunc is only intended for analytical purposes.

But I know, the schema is still frozen!

Maja

P.S.: Yes, I really like vanilla ice cream...:-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------