[MEI-L] MEIron

Maja Hartwig Maja.Hartwig at gmx.de
Mon Sep 19 13:13:37 CEST 2011

Dear MEI-List!
As you have noticed in the report Johannes sent earlier, the MEIron was a main topic of the Technical Team meeting. A lot of work has already been done on this, and Detmold has offered to coordinate the next steps on this. Therefore, I would like to ask you all for information about tools falling under this category that you might have already developed. I'm interested in everything that normalizes, simplifies, or in any other way modifies MEI files. Even non-working or planned code is relevant for this, so please don't hesitate to contact me, either on the list or off-list. The Technical Team will then try to bring up a plan on how to merge these tools into something generally useful for all MEI users.

Thanks for your help, and best regards from the Detmoldians,

Maja