[MEI-L] Syrinx first draft completed

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Feb 27 18:04:01 CET 2009

I'm about to head out for the weekend, but I'd like to get the latest DTD to everyone.  So, I've attached it as here.  We can figure out how to get it into the svn repo next week.

In addition to checking the encoding of Syrinx against the DTD, please have a look at list of names for elements currently beginning at line 59.  Even though I haven't actually rearranged any of the element declarations, this list represents my latest effort regarding revising the names and number of MEI modules as well as the MEI class system.  (It's easier to rearrange the names than completely revising the element declarations themselves.)

I'd be glad to have any input on the module and class definitions; that is, the entities starting with % m.

Have a great weekend,
--
perry
pdr4h at virginia.edu