[fg-arc] Invitation to a Survey on the Usability of Different Visualizations of Security Violations

Marco Konersmann konersmann at uni-koblenz.de
Wed Aug 19 10:00:39 CEST 2020

Dear colleague,

I'd like to forward a kind invitation to a survey to you from my colleague Sven Peldszus to support his research:

We are currently studying how software developers can be supported in
the investigation of security violations. To be more precise, we are
interested in the usability of different visualizations of security
violations for the investigation of security violations. For this
reason, we created a short survey (~15 minutes) and are asking you for
your opinion:

http://uni-koblenz.de/~speldszus/survey

In this survey, we introduce at first a real system (a small excerpt of
the Eclipse secure storage) and afterwards show three different
representations of an observed security violation. Regarding these three
representations, we ask you a few questions as well as for your opinion.

Thank you very much for your support by participating in our survey.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to the survey to everyone
you think he/she is interested in it.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me:
speldszus at uni-koblenz.de

Best regards,

Sven Peldszus

--