[asv-vorstand] [Ticket#2024032242000017] Inquiry Regarding Event Space Reservation at Asta Stadt Campus

AStA Stadtcampus stadtcampus at asta.uni-paderborn.de
Fri Mar 22 10:41:01 CET 2024

Hello Hafiz,

you can book the event space on our website which is called [1]AStA
Raumbuchung.
We have got 70 chairs and 10 tables where around 4 to 6 people can find place.

If you would like to see the event space beforehand, you can also come around
and take a look. Our opening hours can be found on our website.

With kind regards
Pia Krüper

Stadtcampus-Team

  AStA Universität Paderborn
 Warburger Str. 100
33098 Paderborn

 [2]stadtcampus at asta.uni-paderborn.de
[3]asta.uni-paderborn.de
[4]instagram.com/asta_uni_paderborn

[1] https://asta.uni-paderborn.de/raumbuchung/
[2] mailto:stadtcampus at asta.uni-paderborn.de
[3] https://asta.uni-paderborn.de
[4] https://www.instagram.com/asta_uni_paderborn
[5] /var/mobile/tmp/com.apple.email.maild/EMContentRepresentation/com.apple.mobilemail/3D1EE9FE-B17C-49AB-B8A5-70DF5B4FF451/instagram.com/asv_uni_paderborn
[6] mailto:vorstand at asv.uni-paderborn.de
[7] https://groups.uni-paderborn.de/asv/