[asv-vorstand] Assistance Needed: Seeking Accommodation for Arrival on April 1st

Muhammad Yousaf muhammadyousuf570 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:46:53 CET 2024

Dear Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am Muhammad Yousaf, a new international
student scheduled to arrive on April 1st for studies at Paderborn
University. I am reaching out for assistance in finding suitable
accommodation for the initial period of my stay. Being unfamiliar with the
local housing options, any guidance, recommendations, or resources you
could provide would be immensely appreciated, as I am eager to secure
accommodation promptly before my arrival. Thank you for your time and
support in making this transition as smooth as possible.

Warm regards,

Muhammad Yousaf
Email: muhammadyousuf570 at gmail.com
WhatsApp: +923005045858