[asv-vorstand] Query regarding admission in MS applied neurosciences international

warda liaqat wardaliaqat561 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 20:38:22 CEST 2024

I hope this email finds you well. I have applied for program masters
neurosciences in sports and exercise with applicant no 3032746. I applied
through uniassist and got my evaluation report on 27-2-2024 stating that I
will receive a reply from university within few days or weeks. It’s been so
long I haven’t heard back from university yet. I need to know how long does
it take for the decision along with that I’m requesting you to kindly give
me decision regarding admission. I shall be very thankful to you. Looking
forward to hearing from you soon. Attaching the Uni-assist  evaluation
report for your reference.