[asv-vorstand] [infosfuerstudierende] Join our weekly PaderMUN meetings!

nibrahim nibrahim at mail.uni-paderborn.de
Fri Apr 19 15:02:36 CEST 2024

Dears students of Paderborn University,

We're happy and excited to invite you to our weekly PaderMUN meetings
that will take place each Wednesday during the lunch break (13-14 /
1-2pm) in J3.220!  Our club welcomes everyone, whether you're a
bachelor's, master's or PhD student and no matter what faculty you come
from! But first of all, let us tell you a bit about our club.

We are PaderMUN, your very own Model United Nations Club. No idea what
Model United Nations is all about? Don't worry, that's where we come in.
In our weekly meetings, we will spend all semester giving you…

  	* insights into the inner workings of the United Nations (UN),
  	* fun activities where you meet other people and discuss global
topics,
  	* opportunities to test out and improve your debating, diplomacy, and
English skills!

You're wondering if this is the right thing for you? Not convinced yet?
Well… we have more in store!

If you join our club (or even of you don't and want to come anyways…)
you can attend regional, national and even international conferences
with us. For example, you might remember us inviting you to come to New
York with us a couple of months ago. Each year, we attend the biggest
NMUN conference in New York City! Check out what we did this year on our
Instagram: @padermun [1].

This summer, PaderMUN is supersizing its very own conference to a new
level! We will be welcoming six of our European partner universities to
our annual conference, making the PaderMUN conference in June an
international one. We also look forward to hosting new and returning
German universities and, of course, our own Paderborn University
delegates.

Did we finally grab your interest? Then please reach out to us at any
time and join us on Wednesday. We look forward to a semester of many new
and returning faces!

All the best,

_Your PaderMUN team_

Paderborn University