[asv-vorstand] Buddy Assistance Required

Muhammad Sultan muhammadsultan5414 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:27:27 CEST 2024

Hi,

Hope you are having a great day.

I am an international student and will be arriving on 2nd may for studying
in MSc ESE program at paderborn. I want to get some information.

Would it be too late if i arrive on 2nd may as my classes have started from
08th april and my course is MSc in Electrical System Engineering.

How to find accommodation as i have already applied at studentenwerk but no
response and still not secured any accommodation. can you please let me
know any other resources where i can find good and cheap accommodation.

I want to know what are the initial hurdles a student faces after arrival
in germany?

if possible can you please help me in registering PAUL and Panda. I have
registered on these online Portals but couldnt registered for the course.

Regards,
Muhammad Sultan Zaheer