[asv-vorstand] Requesting for Buddy :)

Mahesh Jeevanandam maheshjeevanandam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 13:52:07 CEST 2024

Greetings Sir/Mam,

                               Hope you are doing well today. This is
Mahesh Jeevanandam, current Master's Student at Uni Paderborn and I am
beginning my Master's studies this Semester SS24.

However, the place and system of the Courses are still a bit new for me,
and difficult to understand the overall course structure.

So will it be possible to have a buddy from Electrical Systems Engineering
who could help me find a way around to my courses/modules, especially with
registration of courses?

Please do let me know. Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards
Mahesh Jeevanandam