[asv-vorstand] REQUEST FOR BUDDY ASSISTANCE

Tete Adom kwadwoadom49 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:59:35 CEST 2024

Dear ASV Team,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Kwadwo Tete Adom and I am a
new student who will be arriving in Germany soon to pursue Masters in
International Economics and Management.

As I prepare for this exciting journey, I find myself with numerous
questions and a bit of apprehension about being in a foreign land away from
my family and friends.

I recently learned about your Buddy Program, and I believe it could greatly
benefit me during my transition. Having a point of contact who can offer
one-to-one assistance and guidance would provide me with invaluable support
as I navigate through the initial stages of settling in Germany and
adapting to a new environment.

If possible, I would greatly appreciate being paired with a capable ASV
team member who could serve as my buddy. Their help in familiarizing me
with the campus, assisting with formalities, and addressing any queries I
may have would be immensely beneficial.
I am eager to embark on this new chapter of my academic journey and am
confident that with the assistance of a buddy, my transition will be
smoother and more enjoyable.

Thank you very much for considering my request.

Warm regards,
Kwadwo Tete Adom
+233262098762