[asv-vorstand] A new student in Paderborn

Damla Bingöl damlabin12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 18:54:08 CEST 2024

Hello!

 I am Damla and I will start my Master's degree in International
Economics and Management at Paderborn University this month.
Currently, I am in Germany and looking for a room/flat to stay during
my studies. I have also applied for the dormitory but I still didn't
receive any response yet. I heard that there is a Whatsapp group for
finding a wg/flat. Can you please add me there? My contact number is
below.  Since I am a new student, it might be challenging for me to
find everything quickly so I would appreciate it if someone could help
me :)

Thank you for your time!

Damla Bingöl : +905378168420